[NTG-context] Including a large SVG image

Sander Maijers S.N.Maijers at student.ru.nl
Wed Jun 5 14:58:59 CEST 2013

On 05-06-13 12:38, Sietse Brouwer wrote:
> Sander wrote:
>> The inkscape command works okay from the command line.
> Thanks for checking this! Hmm, so Inkscape is not the problem... Does
> ConTeXt still fail to include the picture when you make a minimal
> document containing only some text and the problematic SVG?
>
>> Should I upload the SVG and manual PDF output somewhere?
> Yes, if you could, that would be appreciated.
Here is the PDF converted by hand from the SVG:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BynsKFwk6jYJQlMxR3paNW0zS2s/edit?usp=sharing

I can upload the SVG in the evening, if you need it. I guess that is not
useful because Inkscape can convert the SVG to PDF, it is just that
ConTeXt does not include the graphic.