[NTG-context] Two questions about registers

Marcin Borkowski mbork at wmi.amu.edu.pl
Sun Jun 2 19:46:52 CEST 2013

Hi list,

I have two questions regarding registers.

1. How to change the title of the register (placed by
\completeregister) and its numbering style?  (Assume that e.g. I want
it to be an unnumbered section and not a numbered chapter.)

2. I'd like my register not to have the headers with subsequent letters
of the alphabet.  I did [indicator=no] in \setupregister, but still got
the *vertical spacing* between gropus of entries beginning with the same
letter. Then, I did also [before={}], but then the space between entry
groups is actually *smaller* than the usual interline space (confirmed
by doing \showgrid).  What should I do to prevent this from happening?

Regards,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University