[NTG-context] Enclosing the year in round brackets in online citation.

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri May 31 17:24:45 CEST 2013

On 05/31/2013 04:53 PM, Thomas Friedrich wrote:
> I couldn't find any reference what I can do with \cite and what
> possibilities there are. Any idea?
>
> Thank you for your help.

This seems to work, though it looks bizarre to me:

\def\onlinecite{\cite[inbetween={ },right={)}]}

\setuppublications
             [refcommand=authoryear]

For future questions: please do not send code snippets, but minimal
examples which can be compiled. And the wiki page on bibliographies has
a reference to the bibmod manual, which is where I found information on
this topic. Have you looked at it?

Thomas