[NTG-context] [***SPAM***] Re: Understanding the imposing-mechanism

"H. Özoguz" h.oezoguz at mmnetz.de
Sat May 25 11:15:30 CEST 2013

> You have to change the size for the page and paper, the first has to be the size of the cards
> while the second is the size of the paper which you use to print all cards.
>
> \definepapersize [card] [width=47.5mm,height=76mm]
> \definepapersize [sheet] [width=660mm,height=330mm]
>
> \setuppapersize [card][sheet]
>
> \setuplayout [page] [location=middle,marking=on]
> \setuplayout [page]
>
> \setuppaper[nx=13,ny=4]
> \setuparranging [XY]
>
> \starttext
> \showframe
> \dorecurse{100}{\centerbox{\definedfont[Sans sa 5]\pagenumber}\page}
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

Thanks Wolfgang, that works.
Next question to this: The printable area of the sheet is not the
complete area, e.g. it has a not-printable margin of 10mm on the left,
2mm right, and 5mm at the top and 5mm at the bottom. How to control
these margins, s.t. the cards are only set in the printable area of the
sheet? I tried with "topspace", "buttomspace" etc. in \setuplayout, but
that does not work now.

Thanks.
Huseyin