[NTG-context] Grid typesetting: aligning section to top of textarea

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Tue May 14 13:06:51 CEST 2013

Am 14.05.2013 um 02:51 schrieb Sietse Brouwer <sbbrouwer at gmail.com>:

> Dear list,
>
> I am making a foray into grid typesetting, and would like to align the
> top of my (possibly multi-line) section titles with the top of the
> textarea. I thought I could do that with
> \setuphead[subject][grid={broad,high}], but this is not working. I
> have tried nearly every other combination of grid keywords, and then
> tried them again with the subject wrapped in a framed.

1. Use the command key to apply the frame to the heading and not textcommand.

2. Apply the style for the title with \setuphead.

3. The location key for \framed doesn’t accept lists (e.g. location={top,hanging}),
   only single arguments are possible.

\define[2]\SubjectCommand
  {\startframed[align=flushleft,location=top]%
   \stopframed}

\setuphead[subject]
  [header=high,
   page=yes,