[NTG-context] parameters to \startxmlsetups

Meer, H. van der H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Tue May 7 12:18:27 CEST 2013

\startxmlsetups takes one (implicit) parameter #1, the current node.
The setup can be called with \setup{node}{command}.

My question: Can there be another parameter transferred to the \startxmlsetups from the \setup call?

What I would like to do is having a variant \startxmlsetups and corresponding \setup with three parameters {#1}{#2}{#3}. Then argument #3 will allow me to transfer extraneous information to the \startxmlsetups. So one can avoid transferring information through (global) defines, which makes code less general and not very transparant.

Hans van der Meer