[NTG-context] problems with the invoice module from contextgarden

Martin Scholz scholz.m82 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 01:01:31 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

today I tried to use the invoice module from contextgarden
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Invoice

first it spit errors about userdata.numberformat in combination with %,
after commenting it out and not using it, I now get that error:

) (invoicefunctions.tex
! LuaTeX error [string "\directlua "]:24: unexpected symbol near '%'.

system          > tex > error on line 112 in file invoicefunctions.tex:
LuaTeX error  ...

102                             userdata.InvoiceTextLine(item.text)
103                     end
104             end
105             printperhour = (hoursum > 0) and (amountsum == (hoursum *
userdata.invoice.perhour))
106             --userdata.invoice.hours = hoursum
107             --userdata.invoice.amount = amountsum
108             userdata.InvoiceSumLine("gesamt", printperhour)
109             context.stoptabulate()
110     end
111
112 >>  \stopluacode

}

\luat_start_lua_code_indeed ...nd \directlua {#1}}

l.112 \stopluacode

anyone can help here?

Thx

Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz