[NTG-context] Supressing a heading from the table of contents

lance.c.larsen@gmail.com lance.c.larsen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 14:17:55 CEST 2013

Thanks Wolfgang. This is just what I needed. This will solve the issue. Much appreciated.

-Lance

> Can anyone tell me how to suppress individual numbered chapter/section/subsection/etc. from the table of contents?

The only reliable method at the moment is to create a clone of \chapter.

> Also how do you set the last heading level included in the table of contents. I think I came across this, but am having trouble finding it again.

You can use \placelist where list only the headings which should appear, e.g.

  \placelist[chapter,section]

or you change the list for the \completecontent.

  \setupcombinedlist[content][list={chapter,section}]

Wolfgang