[NTG-context] disabling a header on the first page

Lance Larsen lance.c.larsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 00:10:43 CEST 2013

I am building a context document with a title page. I want to disable
the header on the title page. This comes before the first \chapter tag.
The documentation indicated that you can disable the header on a page
with the \page command. I tried several different things as the first
command after \starttext, but none of these disabled the header:

\page[header=none]

\page[header]

\page[header=high]

Can anybody tell me how I disable the header on the first page? I would
really appreciate the help.

-Lance Larsen