[NTG-context] Hyphenation documentation

Sietse Brouwer sbbrouwer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 19:27:55 CEST 2013

Hi Wolfgang, hi Hans,

Thanks, I've updated the documentation accordingly.

> You have to use type 5 to create a rule for this,
> do you have a example where this is needed besides
> the one mentioned in the duden [1] example for a
> closing bracket.

No, this was just a gut reaction. I can see the sense of the other
way, too, and I couldn't hope to compete with the Duden for authority.
;-)

> \unexpanded\def\unhyphenated
>   {\groupedcommand{\lefthyphenmin\maxdimen}\donothing}

\unhyphenated also documented. The name is inconsistent with
\setupalign[nothyphenated];
perhaps \nothyphenated is a better name? (You could also add it as a
synonym, but it is cleaner to have only one name, I think.)

Cheers,
Sietse