[NTG-context] \bTD\numexpr\currentTABLErow\minusone\relax\eTD

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Fri Apr 19 10:02:12 CEST 2013

Hello,

I naively tried using
	\bTD\numexpr\currentTABLErow\minusone\relax\dTD
in a TABLE.

As I do not master even simple calculations under TeX, I do not see
what I am missing in order to label TABLE rows, starting from 0?

(Row 1 is a heading, set off by \bTABLEhead\eTABLEhead, which is why I
am looking to subtract 1 from \currentTABLErow, but this does not
matter of course.

But perhaps the addressing of TABLE rows, including within \setupTABLE,
should or could handle this situation? This is a secondary question to
think about...)

Alan