[NTG-context] How to find the source code/documentation for a specific command

contact at thomas-corbiere.name contact at thomas-corbiere.name
Tue Apr 16 18:07:56 CEST 2013

Hello ConTeXt list,

I am a new user of ConTeXt and I am trying to write my very first
document with this program.
However, it is often difficult to find explanation about commands and
their options.
Most of the documentation and examples seems outdated or incomplete...
I know that you are
currently writing a new version of the manuals and that it is a time
consuming task so
before I plague you with questions I may have, I would like to know how
to find the source
code of a command (which may include embedded documentation).

For example how can I find the source file for the \setupinteraction
command? (I am using ConTeXt
on Windows.). If I can find more information by myself I will not have
to take too much of your
time.

Regards,

Thomas Corbière