[NTG-context] \setupenumerations, alternative=serried is ignored when setting up multiple enumerations

Tobias Columbus tobias.columbus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 18:28:26 CET 2013

Hi list,

While learning the very basics of context, I stumbled upon the following
bug:

When I try to use \setupenumerations in the latest beta (2013.03.22 12:06)
for multiple enumerations, the alternative=... is ignored for all but the
first enumeration.
A minimal example demonstrating what I mean is attached. This bug, however,
seems not to be present in the TL version (2012.05.30) of context.

I don't know if this is a well-known bug and apologize in advance if this
happens to be the case.

Tobias