[NTG-context] TOC: Chapters with and without page-numbers

"H. Özoguz" h.oezoguz at mmnetz.de
Tue Mar 12 12:03:17 CET 2013

Hello there,

normally I use

\setuplist[chapter][pagenumber=no]

to prevent pages for chapters in the TOC, because normally (!) after
every chapter-titel comes a section-title, directly, without text
between the two titles. And so it is in this case enough to give the
page-number for the section-titles only.
But now I have an book with one single chapter, which do not have
sections. So with

\setuplist[chapter][pagenumber=no]

it has no page-number in the TOC. I want to have the page-number for
this single chapter-title only, but for the other chapter-titles (which
have section-titles after them) I want still the above setting. How to
do that?

Thank you!
Huseyin

PS.: Sorry for sending this question with the wrong email-adress one
minute before, it awaits moderation, but can be deleted, of course.