[NTG-context] A trouble with setupbodyfontenvironment

Alasdair McAndrew amca01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:47:21 CET 2013

Arrgh: more problems.  I've downloaded and installed context standalone
(version 2013.02.26 00:17).  Now when I run context I get an error (for the
first time ever) when it reaches a chapter heading:

l.1 ...[ch:this]{My first chapter}

? h
The lua interpreter ran into a problem, so the
remainder of this lua chunk will be ignored.

I have the following setups:

\def\chap#1#2{\vbox{\darkgreen Chapter
#1\crlf\framed[frame=off,topframe=on]{#2}}}
\def\uchap#1#2{#2}

\setuphead[chapter][command=\chap,style=bfd,after={\blank[1cm]},textcolor=darkgreen,numbercolor=darkgreen]

None of this has ever given me any problems before.  I also experimented by
removing the entire context tree and reinstalling the stable version - only
to get the same error.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Alasdair