[NTG-context] Apparent error in wiki example

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Tue Feb 26 22:54:24 CET 2013

Oes the code in the wiki article referred to earlier: Tue, 26 Feb 2013
22:28:22 +0100 Wolfgang Schuster <wolfgang.schuster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 26.02.2013 um 21:28 schrieb john Culleton <John at wexfordpress.com>:
>
> > Thanks for your help. I just spotted another somewhat comic error.
> > The typescript for Sans calls roman fonts and the typescript for
> > Roman calls sans fonts.
>
> ???
>
> Wolfgang

Here is the code from the wiki artticle referred to earlier:

\starttypescript [serif] [nimbus]
  \definefontsynonym [Serif]        	   [name:nimbussanlregu]
  \definefontsynonym [SerifBold]	   [name:nimbussanlbold]
  \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic]         [name:nimbussanlreguital]
  \definefontsynonym [SerifSlanted]        [name:nimbussanlreguital]
  \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldItalic]     [name:nimbussanlboldital]
  \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldSlanted]    [name:nimbussanlboldital]
  \definefontsynonym [SerifCaps]           [name:nimbussanlregu]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [sans] [nimbus]
  \definefontsynonym [Sans]        	  [name:nimbusromno9lregu]
  \definefontsynonym [SansBold]		  [name:nimbusromno9lbold]
  \definefontsynonym [SansItalic]         [name:nimbusromno9lreguital]
  \definefontsynonym [SansSlanted]        [name:nimbusromno9lreguital]
  \definefontsynonym [SansBoldItalic]     [name:nimbusromno9lboldital]
  \definefontsynonym [SansBoldSlanted]    [name:nimbusromno9lboldital]
  \definefontsynonym [SansCaps]           [name:nimbusromno9lregu]
\stoptypescript

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press