[NTG-context] Example from FAQ not working

P. Hanák hanak at wpb.cz
Wed Feb 6 15:04:34 CET 2013

Hi,

now I noticed that I can even use some non-existing alignment:

   \setuppapersize[A5]

   \setuplayout[location=middle,
                header=0pt,
                footer=0pt,
                height=fit,
                width=109mm
                ]

   \setupindenting[next,\baselineskip]

   \indenting[yes]

   \setupalign[nonexisting]

   \starttext

   Today, automated typesetting is quite popular, which is partly due to the fact that
   document coding standards have evolved, in particular XML. For instance, when you
   navigate the internet, a typesetting engine is at work to render the pages. When you
   ask for a print preview, you often get a different rendering. So, one document source
   can result in different views.

   The vehicle that we use for automated typesetting of books is called CONTEXT. This
   system is based on the well known typesetting engine and language TEX and the
   graphic programming environment METAPOST.

   \stoptext

This example is processed without errors although there is no definition
of the alignment "nonexisting". Is it not strange?

Pavel