[NTG-context] \goto links to figures are inactive

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Feb 3 15:29:47 CET 2013

On 2/2/2013 2:25 PM, Alan Bowen wrote:
> Sorry to keep pushing this—it is a problem for a journal that I publish.
>
> I have re-installed the ConTeXt standalone and the problem persists with
>
> \setupinteraction[state=start]
>
> \starttext
> \goto{Figure A}[fig:cow.pdf]
>
> Reference to Figure A on page \at[fig:cow.pdf]
>
> \goto{Table 1}[tab:Table01]
>
> \goto{Some text}[Text]
>
> \page
> \useexternalfigure[Graphic][cow.pdf][]
> \placefigure[here,page,force,nonumber]
> [fig:cow.pdf]
> {Figure A}
> {\externalfigure[cow.pdf][type=pdf,
> width=.5\textwidth]}
> \page
> \placetable[here,force,nonumber]
> [tab:Table01]
> {Table 1}
> {\starttabulate[|l|l|]
> \NC 1000
> \NC 2000
> \NC\NR
> \stoptabulate}
> \page
> Some text\reference[Text]{}
> \stoptext
>
> Only the last \goto works. Even the \at link fails, which is really
> discouraging.

You can play with this:

\def\floatcaptionattribute
   {\iflocation
%      \ifnofloatnumber
%      \else
        \ifnofloatcaption
        \else
          \ifinsidesplitfloat
             \ifconditional\splitfloatfirstdone
             \else
               attr \destinationattribute \currentfloatattribute
             \fi
          \else
            attr \destinationattribute \currentfloatattribute
          \fi
        \fi
%      \fi
    \fi}

I have no time for testing right now so you need to check all odd cases
before I change something.