[NTG-context] Possible inconsistency in the use of paragraphs in ConTeXt

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Wed Jan 30 16:07:26 CET 2013

Hi,

First I would like to ask not to change messages' subject if
you want to see another point.
Changing subject breaks the normal links of threads, further
it becomes very difficult to find a message embedded in
another subject.
For a new subject create a new message/thread.

I also search for documentation, especially to understand
the philosophy of ConTeXt.
I did find the thread "From LaTeX to ConTeXt" very
interesting because, even if you do not know LaTeX, the
steps to obtain certain results are well described, often in
many steps more and more professional.

Good ConTeXting,

Alain Delmotte