[NTG-context] Big with \widehat and \widetilde

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Jan 24 10:14:33 CET 2013

On 1/23/2013 8:31 PM, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> With the latest betas (version 2013.01.23 14:45 MKIV  fmt: 2013.1.23)
> 	 \widehat and \widetilde
> do not work anymore in mkiv (no matter the font): minimal example
>
> %%%% begin bug-tilde.tex
> \starttext
>
> ${\widetilde V}$
>
> ${\tilde u}$
>
> ${\widehat \phi}$
>
> ${\hat \alpha}$
>
> \stoptext
> %%%% end bug-tilde.tex
> For your information, the same file works fine in mkii.

The implementation of math in mkiv is different from mkii so mkii macros
probably won't work anyway.

I changes the definitions to suit the new lm/gyre otf fonts (and changed
the virtual ones accordingly).

There might be a few more issues coming as we're in a sort of transition
now (for instance all arrow code has been redone due to extensions in
lm/gure).