[NTG-context] Bug in reference to sections

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:10:48 CET 2013

On 23 janv. 2013, at 09:38, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:

> As there are indeed side effects I'll remove that options. Asking for a number of an unnumbered section is weird anyway.

Hi,

Thanks to Hans and Wolfgang for your attention and the workarounds you offer.
When I want to refer to an un-numbered section, it makes sense in an interactive document. Maybe, instead of
	 \in{other section}[sec:other]
I should use another command such as
	\about[sec:other]
but in this case all the title of the section in question will be typeset: this is fine when this title is short enough, but it may be ugly if the title is long, or when one wishes to refer to that section by a paraphrase.

Best regards: OK