[NTG-context] Bug in reference to sections

Marco Patzer homerow at lavabit.com
Wed Jan 23 10:37:53 CET 2013

On 2013–01–23 Hans Hagen wrote:

> >IIRC this was a feature request a while ago, the macros to print ?? and !! are defined as

I'm the one to blame!

> >\def\dummyreference{{\tttf ??}}
> >\def\wrongreference{{\tttf !!}}
>
> As there are indeed side effects I'll remove that options.

I hope you mean that you change the default back to the old
behaviour and the dummy text can be activated using the tracker.

> Asking for a number of an unnumbered section is weird anyway.

Sure, it doesn't make sense. But it happens if the style changes
halfway during production. In my case I had to change the \in to
\about for the unnumbered sections. Since I couldn't find a regular
expression for that, I had to change it manually and forgot a few.
If a dummy text is printed, it's easy to grep for that.

Marco