[NTG-context] getnameinfo

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 15:42:56 CET 2013

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini wrote:

> Hallo Mojca,
>
> would you please point me to a download place for older LuaTeX source
> archives. What was the latest version working with win2k?

Eeeeem. Honestly, I don't know which version was the last one. You are
the first one complaining about Windows 2000, but if ConTeXt Minimals
worked for you until recently then probably LuaTeX 0.72.0 was the last
one that worked.

Taco keeps an archive of windows binaries on
    http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/luatex/frs/
    (click on package name to get the list of older releases)
but they were compiled on a different compiler, so you need to check
yourself whether they work for you or not.

In case not, my best bet for downloading it would be fetching
luatex.dll from an arbitrary commit from
    http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/bin/win32/
Most probably the latest binary is still 0.72.0 in which case you can
also fetch it from
    http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet/archive
    http://mirrors.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/archive/luatex.win32.tar.xz

(I'm also working on an archive of W32TeX binaries, but it's not there yet.)

Mojca