[NTG-context] Error: Missing number, treated as zero?

"H. Özoguz" h.oezoguz at mmnetz.de
Thu Jan 17 11:36:17 CET 2013

Am 17.01.2013 02:36, schrieb ntg-context-request at ntg.nl:
> You should provide a working minimal example.
>
> The errors message tells me there is a problem with \setupindenting (or the ?indenting? setting) of your bigquote environment.
>
> Wolfgang
And here it is:

%%%%% ConTeXt LuaTeX

\usemodule[annotation]

\define[2]\AnnotationCommand

{\startblockquote

\noindent #2%

\stopblockquote}

\defineannotation[bigquote]

\setupannotation[bigquote]

[alternative=command,

command=\AnnotationCommand

]

\starttext

He said:

\startbigquote

This is interesting!

\stopbigquote

\stoptext

%%%%% ConTeXt LuaTeX

With a different error, but this is the one causing the first error.
Interesting: If I write:

\starttext

He said:

\startbigquote

This is interesting!

\stopbigquote

\stoptext

then there is no error at all. Whatever the matter is, for me the not
understanable part is: This code was unchanged for weeks, and yesterday
after updating the error occured, why, there must be a reason in the
newest version for this, even if my code may be wrong in theory.

Thank you :)
Huseyin