[NTG-context] Error: Missing number, treated as zero?

"H. Özoguz" h.oezoguz at mmnetz.de
Wed Jan 16 17:24:42 CET 2013

Hi there,

I am working on a book, and today compiling fails with the following error:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
! Missing number, treated as zero.

system > tex > error on line 52 in file kap03.tex: Missing number,
treated as zero ...

....(paragraph from the book)

<to be read again>

\v_spac_indentation_current ->n

\6>unknown #1#2#3#4#5->#2=#1

\relax

\spac_indentation_apply_step_one ...on_setup_size

\fi

\9>>1 #1,->\spac_indentation_apply_step_one {#1}

\syst_helpers_do_process_com...

\syst_helpers_do_process_comma_list ...rgument #1,

]\relax \global \advance \...

l.52 \stopbigquote

?

I did not change anything, only updated context. Tried to downgrade
again, but failed. What is this mysterious error? It occurs on many
pages in the book, but until today there was no compiling problem at
all. Should I panic? :)

Thanks
Huseyin