[NTG-context] index: distinguish entries by pagestyle

Andreas Mang mang at imt.uni-luebeck.de
Mon Jan 14 14:54:41 CET 2013

Hi there,

I got a question considering the registers. I'd like to distinguish between the definition of some term and its appearance/use somewhere else (boldface vs. normal font of page number for instance). The garden provides a solution, which does not seem to work for me:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\setupregister[index][nb][pagestyle=bold]

\starttext

My \index[nb::dog]{dog}dog is a cat\index{cat}.

\placeindex
\stoptext

(modified from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Registers).

What I'd like to have is, that dog appears with a bold page number and that cat doesn't.

ConTeXt  ver: 2013.01.10 01:04 MKIV  fmt: 2013.1.11

Cheers,
Andreas