[NTG-context] Page Numbers on Outer Edge of Outer Margin

Malte Stien malte at stien.de
Sat Jan 12 14:49:34 CET 2013

Hi,

I have a rather wide, 41mm, outer margin in a manual and I am trying to put the page number into the margin like so:

  \setuppagenumbering[
	alternative=doublesided,
	location={header, margin},
	style=bold,
]

The trouble is that the page number is only a few millimetres wide and gets positioned on the inside edge of my outside margin. Hence, it does not end up close enough to the edge of the page. I guess, I would like to right-align it 4mm from the edge of a right-hand page and left-align it by the same amount from the edge of a left-hand page. Is that doable?

Thank you,
Malte.