[NTG-context] Layer vs. overlay

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Fri Jan 11 16:32:08 CET 2013

Hello,

I need to add a text to the FOREGROUND of the page.

- Layers can refer to a page (or its size) and elements in a layer are drawn BELLOW the (normal) page content.

- Overlays are drawn ABOVE the (normal) page content and their size is given by an element (often \framed) which uses the overlay.

So - I'd need a layer which would overlay the normal page content (like "foreground" or "topmost" layer) or an overlay which would refer to (= its size and position would depend on) the (current) page (instead of e.g. \framed);
it should be a somewhat combination of layers & overlays.

How to achieve this in ConTeXt?

Best regards,

Lukas

--