[NTG-context] link to component

Daniel Schopper daniel.schopper at aon.at
Fri Jan 11 15:52:44 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm using a product/component structure with interaction but it seems
that hyperlink targets pointing to manually set pagereferences in
another component file do not work as they should: The line/page numbers
on the link is correct, but the hyperlinks points to  _component.pdf_
(which opens, if it has been compiled by itself before, otherwise the
link is just going nowhere) instead of the page in product.pdf

On the other hand, hyperlinks to a chapter/... head work as expected.

I haven't used interaction much until now, so I might well be missing
something, but this seems like a bug to me.

Thanks in advance!
Daniel

Working minimal example:
---------------------------
My product.tex looks like this:

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\startproduct product

\startbodymatter
	%\at and \inline -> \pagereference[knuth] don't work
	cf. Knuth at \at{p.}[knuthpage] \inline{line}[knuth]
	% \in -> \chapter[knuthchap] works
	in \in{Chapter}[knuthchap].
\stopbodymatter

\startappendices
	\component appendix
\stopappendices

\stopproduct

--------------
And my appendix.tex looks like this:

\startcomponent appendix
	\product product
	\chapter[knuthchap]{Knuth}
	\startlinenumbering
	\startline[knuth]\input knuth\stopline[knuth]
	\stoplinenumbering
	\page
	Some problem here.\pagereference[knuthpage]
\stopcomponent