[NTG-context] How to use module simpleslides' SideToc

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Jan 8 23:55:46 CET 2013

> \define[3]\FancyEntry
>   {\doifelse{#1}{\MyMark}%
>      {\color[red]{#1 = \MyMark}\blank[medium]}
>      {\color[blue]{#1 = \MyMark}\blank[medium]}
> }

When you're back in teaching mode I'll tell you how to do it properly,
so here's a quick hack:

\define[3]\FancyEntry {
     \ifnum\structurelistrealpagenumber=\realpageno\relax SAME \else
OTHER \fi PAGE
     \blank[medium]
     \doifelse \rawstructurelistfirst \MyMark
       {\color[red] {#1 = \MyMark}}
       {\color[blue]{#1 = \MyMark}}
     \blank[medium]
}

In your case you compare an unexpandable macro with a regular one so
that will always be false.

Last year the list macros became more flexible and more properties are
available as either unexpandable or expandable macro