[NTG-context] empty TOC

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Jan 7 23:32:47 CET 2013

> Am 07.01.2013 um 22:15 schrieb Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl>:
>
>> On 1/7/2013 2:11 PM, Peter Rolf wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I get an empty TOC again when compiling the documentation for the drops
>>> module. The entries for the TOC are set in the *.tuc file, but the TOC
>>> in the document stays empty. I tried the "[criterium=all]" option, same
>>> result. A TOC example from the wiki worked, so this time not a general
>>> problem. The *.log and the *.tuc file are attached, source can be sent
>>> off-list.
>>
>> small test needed
>

> There is a problem when section blocks are used:
>
> \starttext
>
> \startfrontmatter
> \completecontent
> \chapter{Intro}
> \stopfrontmatter
>
> \startbodymatter
> \chapter{One}
> \chapter{Two}
> \stopbodymatter
>
> \stoptext

ok, a side effect of a new feature ... sectionblock prefixes

\setupbodyfont
   [dejavu]

\starttext

     \startfrontmatter

         \blank \type{criterium=all}             \blank
\placelist[chapter][criterium=all]
         \blank \type{criterium=frontmatter:all} \blank
\placelist[chapter][criterium=frontpart:all]
         \blank \type{criterium=bodymatter:all}  \blank
\placelist[chapter][criterium=bodypart:all]

         \chapter{Intro}
     \stopfrontmatter

     \startbodymatter
         \chapter{One}