[NTG-context] Unresolved third-party modules

Vyatcheslav Y. yatskovsky at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 16:00:08 CET 2012

Thank you, Willi. Actually, it was my outdated installer that set
TEXMF vars and caused the trouble. When I removed these vars form
envinroment (and updated the installer), modules was found.

I heard that some people expirienced probles with installer (nothing
strange, it was outdated). I wonder why no one sent me a message to my
personal email (stated in installer's first page), since I cannot read
every issue in the mailinglist all the time.

Regards,
Vaytcheslav