[NTG-context] making my own simpleslides module

dalyoung haksan at me.com
Thu Jul 19 16:27:36 CEST 2012

Dear Thomas,

I tested making my simpleslides module "SsuWave" by modifying "simpleslides-s-Rounded.tex"

(1) I just replaced MP figures for horizontal and title with some figures as follows for test :

\defineoverlay
[simpleslides:background:horizontal]
% [\useMPgraphic{simpleslides:MP:horizontal}]
[\externalfigure[/Users/graph/Documents/figures/background/ssuwave1][]]

\defineoverlay
[simpleslides:background:title]
% [\useMPgraphic{simpleslides:MP:title}]
[\externalfigure[/Users/graph/Documents/figures/background/ssuwave][]]

But it does not work. I got error as follows:

! Argument of \douseexternalfigure has an extra }.

22 \stopitemize
23
24 >> \SlideTitle{벡터의 연산 }
25

<inserted text>
\par
<to be read again>
}
\pack_layers_set ...group \edef \currentlayer {#1}
\edef \p_pack_layers_state...
<to be read again>
{
\61>simpleslides:background:horizontal ...uwave1]{
\executedefinedoverlay {si...
\pack_framed_process_background_indeed_external ...
\else \kern -\framedbackgr...

(2) In the log file, I checked that it was read during the process.

mkiv lua stats > loaded tex modules - 6 requested, 6 found (*-animation *-simpleslides *-simpleslides-s-SsuWave *-units simpleslides-f-default simpleslides-s-default), 0 missing

I think that it needs more job to do this.
Would you please tell me any ideas?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung