[NTG-context] write my own text in the header

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Jul 18 08:55:24 CEST 2012

Hi Dalyoung,

On 07/17/2012 06:25 PM, dalyoung wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have two questions.
>
> 1. I'd like to write various text in the header differently at every page.
> It is like "SlideTitle{}" used in the simpleslide module.
>
> I tried "\setupheadertexts[text]" at the beginning of every page.
> But only the text defined at last appeared at the header of every page.
>
> Is there a way to do such a job?

This has been answered already, I assume? And wasn't specific to the
simpleslides module?

> 2. Is it possible to use my own figure as a background under the simpleslide module?
>      -- Example--
>
> The background "yellow-spring" is appeared in the first page(Title page), but from the second page only horizontalstripes appeared.

It is absolutely possible to have your own image as a background, but
you will have to wrap it into your own style for the simpleslides
module; you can't have a background to an existing style. It's not that
difficult (best start from an existing style, rename it and then edit
it), but if you're having trouble, let me know, and I can send you an
example.

All best

Thomas