[NTG-context] "standard" for bibliographies

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Thu May 10 13:48:08 CEST 2012

> but I couldn't get my head around it and was just hitting too many
> limitations

And a short follow-up (because Mojca's question made me google this
again): one glaring omission to me was the lack of support for
cross-references within bibliographical lists (e.g., you have a chapter
in a book and want to refer back to item X in your list). This has been
asked again and again on the zotero forums. Answer 2007: yes, this is
coming real soon now. 2008: Well, it needs support from CSL, and may be
a bit longer. 2009-2011: more requests, no reply. 2012, one of the
developers: not any time soon... This makes CSL worthless to me, I'm
afraid. Reference (there are more threads):
http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/3031/book-section-link-to-book-entered-once/

Thomas