[NTG-context] [***SPAM***] Trying to get two styles simultaneiously

hwitloc at gmail.com hwitloc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:25:04 CEST 2012

I have been wrestling with this for hours and I'm sure there's a real easy fix.  Just that it's eluding me.

How can I use \definedescription to set a combination style?

e.g.
Below I can get a capitalized description header:

\definedescription[rsection][location=left,width=broad,headstyle=cap]

but, I also want it to be bold.  That is a bold+cap at the same time.

I tried \bf\cap  as a headcommand but it didn't seem to work, as was just ignored.

Regards