[NTG-context] Sorting descriptions alphabetically

Malte Stien malte at stien.de
Fri Apr 6 19:42:52 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have a chapter with a bunch of definitions. I defined myself a description for that purpose, as in:

  \definedescription[definition][alternative=hanging, headstyle=bold, align=flushleft, style=normal, width=fit, margin=1cm]

My definitions obviously come out in the order I defined them in the .tex file. I was just wondering whether there is some clever way to have generated in alphabetic order. I could obviously sort them myself in the .tex file, but if there was some way ConTeXt could handle that, that would be very convenient given the number I am dealing with.

Thank you,
Malte.