[NTG-context] linenotes new syntax?

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sat Mar 10 17:20:21 CET 2012

Two betas ago (as far as I can rembember), this worked right:

\definelinenote[significa]
\setupnote[significa][rule=off,paragraph=yes,numbercommand=,inbetween=\quad]
\setupdescriptions[significa][display=yes,location=serried,distance=.5em]
\starttext
\startlinenumbering
En un lugar\significa{lugar: place} de la Mancha, de cuyo
nombre\significa{nombre: name} no quiero\significa{querer: want}
acordarme\significa{acordarse: remember}...
\stoplinenumbering
\stoptext

With beta from 05032012, the following has changed:

-Line notes are numbered as footnotes, in a series and not by line
number they refer to.
-distance and inbetween don't seem to work anymore.
-Is there not way to get number in notes as \tf and not as \high?
-Paragraph doesn't work, since note numbers at the beginning of the line
hang.

I guess this might have changed, but I don't know where to look.

Could anyone be so kind to help?

Many thanks,

Pablo
--