[NTG-context] How to start every new chapter on page 1!?

Verhaag, G.C.H.M. verhaaggchm at ziggo.nl
Tue Feb 21 17:04:38 CET 2012

Hi ConTeXt Users,

I'd like to start every chapter on page one. The footer should contain
the chapter number followed by the page number. So page three of chapter
10, should read something like 10-3.

I was thinking way=bychapter in the \setuppagenumbering command would do
the trick. However I see no change at all when changing the way
parameter from the default mypart to mychapter!

Anybody any hint on this issue? Thanks in advance!

Currently I use ConTeXt  ver: 2012.02.18 10:50 MKIV  fmt: 2012.2.18
int: english/english.

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag