[NTG-context] Tikz module causes errors

Felix Ingram f.ingram.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:14:14 CET 2012

Adding the \def\active{13} statement to the sources seems to fix
things for the time being. All of my graphics appear to have shifted
to the right by leftmarginwidth but I can correct for that. I believe
that someone else had a similar issue (Daniel Edwards in a mail sent
on 14 Jan 2012).

Oh, and suffix={ --} no longer works for setupcaption but I can
survive without that for the moment.

Thanks all for the help,

Felix