[NTG-context] Undefined controle sequence with usemodule[simpleslides]

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Jan 4 19:27:15 CET 2012

On 4-1-2012 10:34, pol stra wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I tried to compile the first example of the simpleslide module’s documentation, but it doesn’t work:
> ! Undefined control sequence.

> ! Undefined control sequence.
>
> Thanks (I hope I’m not too unpolite)

The simple slide module uses an experimental version of what we call the
command handler. It is a slightly slower but more flexible way to deal
with parameters (in practice it's often faster as associated code gets
updated). Anyhow, the slide module has to be adapted to the latest
variant which uses a higher level of abstraction.