[NTG-context] Is there a replacement for \tracechinesetrue in mkiv?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Dec 29 15:38:55 CET 2011

On 29-12-2011 04:22, Zhichu Chen wrote:
> All right, after some readings, I came out with a node solution. The
> major idea is listed below and works just fine. "n" from node_traverse
> (head) and n.id==node.id ('glyph')
>
> My question is: is there a better way? Because these codes are so
> dirty. I prefer mplib but I have no clue how to do that.

the next beta will have:

\starttext

     \definefontfeature[redboxed]  [default][boundingbox=palered]
     \definefontfeature[greenboxed][default][boundingbox=palegreen]
     \definefontfeature[blueboxed] [default][boundingbox=paleblue]

     \definefont[TestFontA][Serif*redboxed]
     \definefont[TestFontB][Serif*greenboxed]
     \definefont[TestFontC][Serif*blueboxed]

     \startTEXpage[offset=10pt]

         \start \TestFontA \input zapf \stop \blank
         \start \TestFontB \input zapf \stop \blank
         \start \TestFontC \input zapf \stop

     \stopTEXpage

\stoptext

(for the moment only a few hard coded colors)