[NTG-context] Hyphenation in Natural Table

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:18:56 CET 2011

Hello,

I want to clarify the topic: is it possible to enable hyphenation in
Natural Table? Most of full-text examples in enattab.pdf are not
hyphenated as in my (not minimal) example.

<example file="table-hyphenation-test.tex">
\starttext

\input tufte

\bTABLE
\bTR
  \bTD Topic\eTD \bTD Text\eTD
\eTR
\bTR
  \bTD Foo\crlf Bar\eTD
  \bTD \input tufte \eTD
\eTR
\bTR
  \bTD BAR \crlf FOO\eTD
  \bTD
  \startitemize
  \item \input tufte
  \item \input tufte
  \stopitemize
  \eTD
\eTR
\eTABLE

\stoptext
</example>

P.S. In my real document I use Russian (\mainlanguage[ru]) and
enumeration in table, with hyphenated text document would look more
fancy.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Your files are now being encrypted and thrown into the bit bucket.
EOF