[NTG-context] Footnote Problem

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Wed Dec 21 06:33:24 CET 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-16 at 00:09 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Am 15.11.2011 um 20:41 schrieb Kip Warner:

> >> Add \automigrateinserts to your document.
> >>
> >> Wolfgang
> >>

> > Thanks Wolfgang, but should that be in the environment file or can it go
> > anywhere?
>
> Put it in the preamble of your document which can be a environment file or just before \starttext.
>
> Wolfgang

Hey Wolfgang. The problem now is that the footnote sits inside of
textbackground boxes at the bottom of them. I'd like them instead at
the bottom of the page with the rest of my footnotes. How is this done?
Sorry to pester you, but you and Hans seem to be the ConTeXt gurus.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred