[NTG-context] Header and footer style and arranging

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Dec 20 09:46:27 CET 2011

On 20-12-2011 01:14, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> Header and footer styles do not work with arranging and double sided
> layout. Minimal example:
>
> \setuppapersize[A5][A4,letter]
> \setuparranging[2SIDE]
>
> \setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided]
> \setupheader[style=smallcaps, color=blue]
> \setupheadertexts[]
> \setupheadertexts[Hello][][][World]
>
> \starttext
> \input knuth
> \stoptext

Unrelated to arranging. In fact, we have left/right/middle styles etc
but the new code has no fallbacks, so we need to add:

\setuplayoutelement
   [\c!leftstyle=\layoutelementparameter\c!style,
    \c!rightstyle=\layoutelementparameter\c!style,
    \c!leftcolor=\layoutelementparameter\c!color,
    \c!rightcolor=\layoutelementparameter\c!color,
    \c!leftwidth=\layoutelementparameter\c!width,
    \c!rightwidth=\layoutelementparameter\c!width]