[NTG-context] Reverse numbering for enumerations?

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:32:50 CET 2011

Hi all,

When using
	\startitemize[n,reverse]
one gets items numbered in reverse order. I wonder if this feature exists also for enumerations. An example is given below in which the last enumeration is written on top of the file and I wish it were possible to have the enumerations numbered in reverse order.

Thanks in advance for any insight: OK
PS: here is an example file:
%%%% enumeration-reverse.tex
\defineenumeration[Lecture]
	[location=hanging,
	text={Lecture n°},
	between=,
	before=,
	stopper={.},
	after= {\hrule\blank}]

\setupenumerations[Lecture][number=yes]
% \setupenumerations[Lecture][numbering=reverse] % this has no effect though…

\starttext

\startLecture Tuesday December 6th: Banach spaces.
\startitemize[n]
\item First subject.
\item Second subject.
\stopitemize
\stopLecture

\startLecture Tuesday November 29th: Norms.
\startitemize[n]
\item First subject.
\item Second subject.
\stopitemize
\stopLecture

\startLecture Tuesday November 22nd: Topological Vector Spaces.
\startitemize[n]
\item First subject.
\item Second subject.
\stopitemize