[NTG-context] no color with interaction and reference format

Stefan Müller warrence.stm at gmx.de
Wed Nov 30 12:56:18 CET 2011

Hi list,

when I am using reference formats to put text in front of my text
references, I get no color.  Please see the following minimal example

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\definereferenceformat[insec][text=section~]
\starttext
\section[mylabel]{A Section}
A Reference to \in{section}[mylabel] and \insec[mylabel].
\stoptext

On my machine only the first reference is red (aka colored), but I think
both should be, as it was some betas ago.  Is this a bug or has the
interface changed?  I'm using standalone 20111125 21:29 MkIV.

Thanks in advance!
Stefan