[NTG-context] Footnote rule is not drawn in columnset layout

Peter Park Nelson peter.park.nelson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 07:54:28 CET 2011

In my new 2-column columnset layout, the rule above the footnotes is not
appearing. I found an old question in the list archive dealing with a
similar problem (
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20050626.123839.5318050e.en.html)
but the relevant code has been changed since then.

Is there a problem with my setup (excerpt) below?

%%---------------------------------------------------------------------------%%

\definecolumnset[body][n=2,distance=2em,balance=yes]

% Use superior figures from the font for footnote marks, instead of \high:
\defineconversion[supnumbers][\setff{sups}]

% Just create space for the footnote number at the bottom of the column:
\def\myfootnotecommand#1{\hbox to 1.5em{#1}}

\setupnote[footnote]
  [location=page,
   numberconversion=supnumbers,
   numbercommand=,