[NTG-context] Double height rows using natural tables?

Pavneet Arora pavneet_arora at waroc.com
Thu Nov 24 23:59:41 CET 2011

Thank you, Christian.  However, I find explicitly setting the row height a bit
awkward.  What happens if I changed the height value in my \setupTABLE
directive?  Then I would have to change all references to height in the table
explicitly.  Also, my made up example is *only* of double rows.  However, I have
the earlier example where this is a mixture of row spans across different
columns.  It was just by chance that I was in a situation with all adjacent
cells in a particular row requiring a row span.

Why would that be considered not an application of [nr=?]?  And if it indeed the
case, shouldn't it be explicit that [nr=2] doesn't apply to an entire row?

Regards.

--
-----
- Pavneet Arora