[NTG-context] Table cell colo(u)rs

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 17 22:31:07 CET 2011

Am 17.11.2011 um 14:05 schrieb Andreas Harder:

> I think the using \start- \stoptable is not recommended (MkIV) any more. […]

I consider the table environment to be useful for short tables where I don’t want
any setups to adjust the vertical spacing which is easy here with \AR etc. but
for complicated layouts and tables with lots of texts tabulate and TABLE are
better suited.

> Or as already suggested the \bTABLE … \eTABLE or the new xtable-environment.

For short tables with a complex layout you can use \startTABLE.

Wolfgang